|TCL STOCK ROMs (FIRMWARE'S)|
Using SP Flash Tool:
STEP 2: Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
STEP 3: Launch SP Flash Tool.
STEP 4: Click on Download.
STEP 5: Select Scatter-loading.
STEP 6: Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
STEP 7: Select Format and click Start.
STEP 8: Connect device >> holding volume + and volume - button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
STEP 9: Patiently wait for device to be formatted.
STEP 10: After format,
STEP 11: Select Download and click Start.
STEP 12: Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
Using Miracle Box:
STEP 3: Launch Miracle Box.
STEP 4: Click on MTK.
STEP 5: Select Write.
STEP 6: Select Format ALL[Android] (Optional but recommended).
STEP 7: Click on the folder-like button to select Stock ROM (Firmware) on the location it is saved.
STEP 8: After Selecting Stock ROM (Firmware),
STEP 9: Click on the Start button.
STEP 10: Connect device holding volume + and volume - key or power key only.
STEP 11: When device is connected, Select Block will pop-out, Click OK.
STEP 12: Patiently wait while the process completes.
See Detailed Instruction with images
There are other tutorials on how to flash, unbrick & write IMEI on MTK Devices.
- How to flash/unbrick MediaTek (MTK) Feature Phones (Basic Phones)
- How to format mtk android devices with Volcano Box
- How to write imei (serial number) with SN writer Tool
- How to write mtk devices imei (serial number) with Volcano Box
- How to write/repair mtk devices imei (serial number) with Miracle Box
- How to boot android devices into recovery mode using Miracle Box
- 'Ghost Push': An Un-Installable Android Virus Infecting 600,000+ Users Per Day Read more »
Please leave a comment after using this ROMs
Report if you cannot download any of these files.